Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) of Joint Entrance Examination 2018
AME Joint “Entrance Examination” is a national level entrance exam conducted by Indraprastha Institute of Aeronautics for the students aspiring to obtain admission into aircraft maintenance engineering courses. It is one of the most famous entrance Examination conducted for the undergraduates students. It offers new road to the careers of students in the field of aeronautics. The objective to conduct the test is to shortlist the worthy students from the crowd of many applicants, as there are a limited number of seats accessible in the University and its linked colleges.
Application Process for JEE-JEE
To apply for Aircraft Maintenance engineering ‘Entrance Examination‘ AMEEE 2018, students must follow the step by step process as given below.
- Click on the official website or buy the application form from the Institute counter.
- Download the application form from the site
- Fill in the necessary details like name, father’s name, 10th and 12th marks.
- Upload a photo with a valid signature.
- The applicant applying by means of offline mode can fill their form and submit to the chief office of the university.
- The applicant applying by means of online mode should upload the duly filled application form and press “Submit”.
- Further, collect the print of the form and send it to the University office
Syllabus for AME Entrance Examination 2018
- The AMEEE syllabus covers topics from Classes XI and XII, divided in 6 semesters of which 2 and half (1/2) years with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- The syllabus will include of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as subjects.
- It is significant for students to modify the concepts of these two classes thoroughly as they will be the testing ground for the students Entrance Examination.
- It is recommend to aspiring students that the exam preparation should be completed one or two weeks before the exam so that students are left with ample time to revise the concepts.
Joint Examination Exam Pattern for AIAME (All India Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Based and will be in Bilingual Format (English & Hindi).
- Candidates are tested in Physics, Maths,Chemistry,General knowledge.
- Subject Based on existing CBSE/State Board syllabus of Science subjects of 10+2 level.
Admit Card and Result
You can download the admit card from the site before 1 week of your Joint entrance examination test 2018. Result date is declared on the site.
Choice of Examination Centre
(1) Delhi (NCR)
(2) Gurgaon (Haryana)
(3) Jaipur (R.J.)
(4) Kota (R.J.)
(5) Sikar (R.J.)
(6) Kanpur (U.P.)
(7) Lucknow (U.P.)
(8) Varansi (U.P.)
(9) Meerut (U.P.)
(10) Patna (Bihar)
(11) Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
(12) Ranchi (Jharkhand)
(13) Bokaro (Jharkhand)
(14) Deharadun (U.K.)
(15) Shimla (H.P.)
(16) Chandighar (Punjab)
(17) Gwaliyar (M.P.)
(19) Ahmadabad (Gujrat)
(20) Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)
(21) Hyderabad (A.P.)
(22) Kolkata (West Bangal)